- Go to our registration page to create a login for your team.
- You need your team's name, an address where you can receive the official playbook by snail mail, and you will create a login and password.
- Use a general email address for your login if you are registering for your group.
- Make sure you write down your login information.
- After you register, determine your goal and find resources for your campaign.
Report Your Totals
Report Your Totals
There are several ways to report your totals for the SBoC campaign.
- Login to your account here and report your totals. You can upload photos of your collection and print out your collection certificate to share with your team.
- Email us at [email protected] and share your results. We need to know your team's name, address, your total donation in pounds, dollars or cans, and where you took your donation.
- Call us at 1-800-358-SOUP (7687). We have a dedicated phone bank ready to take your calls!
- Text 1-800-358-SOUP (7687) and share your results. We need to know your team's name, address, your total donation in pounds, dollars or cans, and where you took your donation.
- CELEBRATE YOUR TOTALS and check the national and state totals here.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to call us at 1-800-358-7687 or email us at [email protected]
Donate to Souper Bowl of Caring
One of the fundamentals of Souper Bowl of Caring is that everything collected by our participants during their campaign is donated directly to the charity of their choice in their local community. Because of this, we rely on donations from caring people like you to help us continue our mission to unite communities and empower youth to tackle hunger. A donation to Souper Bowl of Caring is an investment: For every $1 you donate, $30 is generated for charities in local communities across the country.
Help us directly by clicking "Donate To Us" in the lower right corner!