A gift of any size can go a long way.
- DONATE today. (new, easy, platform for donating)
- 100% of donations go directly to each group’s Charity of Choice.
- None of the money comes to our National headquarters.
- Souper Bowl of Caring relies on donations from caring people like you and community partners to help grow this movement, maximizing every dollar donated for administrative costs.
- To learn more view our Community Report.
Giving just got easier.
- Souper Bowl of Caring has partnered with YouGiveGoods.
- Create an online Food Drive
- Items purchased through YouGiveGoods will be added directly to your collection.
- Donations will be delivered directly to your Charity of Choice.
- Collections will be added toward annual campaign and Souper Bowl of Caring’s National total.
Team up with Souper Bowl of Caring.
Corporate & NFL Sponsorship
There are many ways Corporate or NFL Partners can help further Souper Bowl of Caring’s Mission and Vision.
Partner with us on an existing program or Souper Bowl of Caring can customize a program to maximize campaign awareness, assist with recruitment, encourage donations or spotlight volunteer opportunities.
- Financial support through Corporate Giving or Corporate Matching
- Sponsor an Event, Youth Advisory Program, Promotional materials or Team Store Merchandise
- Hold a Corporate Collection or Volunteer as an Organization with Employee incentives
- Provide Customer or Fan incentives to drive donations and highlight your business/NFL team as a Community Partner on a local, regional or national level.
For more information, contact Executive Director, [email protected].
Donate to Souper Bowl of Caring
One of the fundamentals of Souper Bowl of Caring is that everything collected by our participants during their campaign is donated directly to the charity of their choice in their local community. Because of this, we rely on donations from caring people like you to help us continue our mission to unite communities and empower youth to tackle hunger. A donation to Souper Bowl of Caring is an investment: For every $1 you donate, $30 is generated for charities in local communities across the country.